Public and club tracks
There are both PUBLIC family orientated motorcycle tracks and a CLUB owned and operated Motocross Track. Please visit the Alerts page to see if there are any current PUBLIC track closures.
The public tracks are currently OPEN
Public track detail:
There is currently no charge to use the public tracks.
- Kids Learner Track - Short track near car park
- Beginners Loop - Small beginners track
- Fang It - Generally closed during summer but generally open during winter, to allow a shorter practice track, when the larger tracks are closed.
- Short Cut - Midway through the Main Track
- Cliff Track - Short cut to do another loop of the Main Track.
- Main Track - 5 km track for advanced riders
- Relapse - Slow down to 5 km - end of tracks, leading to the car park
Club Motocross Track detail:
The Tauranga Motorcycle Club built and mange the motocross track, which was opened in February 2015. Please contact The Tauranga Motorcycle Club for specific practice and event dates. Please contact the club directly, for any queries regarding the club track.