Public and club tracks
There are both PUBLIC family orientated motorcycle tracks and a CLUB owned and operated Motocross Track. Please visit the Alerts page to see if there are any current PUBLIC track closures.
The public tracks are CLOSED for maintenance
The public family orientated motorcycle tracks opened to the public in October 2012, with The Tauranga Motorcycle Club owned and operated motocross track being opened in February 2015. Please see the Park Map for more track detail and the Alerts page for the latest track status.
Public track detail:
There is currently no charge to use the public tracks. Please visit the Alerts page to find out if there are any current public track closures.
- Kids Learner Track - Short track near car park
- Beginners Loop - Small beginners track
- Fang It - Generally closed during summer but generally open during winter, to allow a shorter practice track, when the larger tracks are closed.
- Short Cut - Midway through the Main Track
- Cliff Track - Short cut to do another loop of the Main Track.
- Main Track - 5km track for advanced riders
- Relapse - Slow down to 5km - end of tracks, leading to the car park
Club Motocross Track detail:
This track is owned and operated by The Tauranga Motorcycle Club for specific practice and event dates. Please contact the club directly, for any queries regarding the club track.