Public and club tracks
There are both PUBLIC family orientated motorcycle tracks and a CLUB owned and operated Motocross Track. Please check the Alerts Page for any closure updates.
Public motorcycle track detail
For track status and event details for the Club Motocross Track, please contact The Tauranga Motorcycle Club.
Only under 12's on small-wheel bikes are permitted on the kids tracks and only 2 wheel bikes on the other tracks. Quad bikes are not currently permitted in any of the public areas of the park. If you are a beginner, there is a beginners track, which will let you get the feel of your bike and the conditions, please don't venture on to the kid's track. The beginners track starts at the same place as the main track.
Please remember your safety gear.
There is currently no charge to use the public tracks.
Further information regarding the public motorcycle tracks:
- Kids Learner Track - Small track adjacent to carpark for kids under 12, riding small-wheeled motorbikes. The entire track is visible from the car park.
- Beginners Loop - A 500m easy track for any riders who are learning their bike handling skills.
- Main Track - 5 km track for intermediate/advanced riders. We recommend only advanced riders tackle this track in wet weather.
- Short Cut - Shortcuts reduce the length of the main track.
- Cliff Track - Short cut to do another loop of the Main Track.
- Relapse - Slow down to 5 km - end of tracks, leading to the car park.
Club motocross track detail
The Tauranga Motorcycle Club built and mange the motocross track, which was opened in February 2015. For track status and event details for the Club Motocross Track, please contact The Tauranga Motorcycle Club