THE PARK IS CURRENTLY OPEN ON A LIMITED BASIS, DURING COVID-19 ALERT LEVEL 2.
Please ensure you follow the rules listed below:
- Physical distancing rules must be observed - Stay away from other visitors.
- Freedom Camping is currently not permitted.
- The public motorcycle tracks will remain closed and will be under going maintenance, once the contractor is available.
- Some club facilities may now be operating. If you are a member of any of the Park user groups, please contact your club officials, before heading up to use the facilities.
- The Arrival Centre is available for hire, with conditions.
- The public toilets are open.
Park staff will be on hand to ensure that everyone is able to have a safe and enjoyable visit. Anyone acting irresponsibly will be asked politely to leave. The Park will only remain open if everyone respects the rules.
COVID-19 is still out there. Play it safe!
If you have any questions, please contact the Ranger Station or call Customer Services on 07 571 8008 (24/7).
Cellphone Tower - NOW OPERATIONAL
The Cellphone Tower is now operational. Please see the following page for technical information.
Motorcycle Tracks - CLOSED
The public motorcycle tracks are currently CLOSED and will be undergoing maintenance, once contractor is available.
When the tracks open again, please remember your safety gear and that the tracks are for 2 wheel bikes only. The kids tracks are for kids bikes only, as the larger bikes damage these tracks.
For track status and event details for the Club Motocross Track, please contact The Tauranga Motorcycle Club.
For emergencies - AED (Defibrillator) Locations
Easy to use AED's can be found in the following locations:
- Ranger Station - Emergency kit bin
- Adrenalin Forest
- Clay Target Club Rooms
A KiwiCamp Facility has been delivered to the Park but is not yet operational. Park Staff hope to have the KiwiCamp facility operational midway through 2020. Please see the KiwiCamp website for more information.
Winter Hours 8.00am to 5.30pm.